• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Eve Online 5v5 League Tournament Starts This Weekend

    Eve Online 5v5 League Tournament Starts This Weekend


    5v5 League Tournament Starts This Weekend

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    WE GOT A TWEEEETER AND GOT CCP TWEEEETED!!! WE Big time!

    Our First league will be starting this weekend - we had much more participation than we ever could have hoped with just starting as a few friends on a google doc - So much so that we are having to do a mini tournament just to get the numbers to a manageable league. It will be starting at 18:00 ET on Saturday and continuing Sunday at the same time. If you want to know more, see the schedule, or participate in daily opens please join our discord, follow the TWEEEETER, and check out the stream ( Shameless plugs)

    https://twitter.com/5v5scrims

    https://www.twitch.tv/5v5scrims

    https://discord.gg/mbbyFFr

    submitted by /u/Casperrr_24
    [link] [comments]

    As a newer player I never thought I would be a space garbage man. but here I am.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Operation Reclaim Lowsec: Part 1

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Today the LDC (Lowsec Defence Coalition) marched right into Rakapas to start knocking down Snuff's castle. Over 1000 strong, we began reinforcing all of Snuffs structures and those belonging to their pets. As predicted, the only counter-attack Snuff could muster was some harsh words in local and a killmail that came due to Snuffs cowardly act of using friendly characters.

    The panic has sunk into Snuffs core with notable acts such as allowing the well known awox happy and all around bigoted group Adversity. back into alliance as well as known traitors Vertiso and his group AW0XU. They jump to their claim that the "structures don't matter" and that they "live out of the NPC station" all while they rush to evac their assets as fast as they can.

    To those fellow lowseccers who have had to suffer under Snuffs foot, now is the chance to fight back! Together we will put an end to Snuff and their pets and bring lowsec back to its roots! No longer shall Snuff & pet blobs rule the land!

    Message me here if you'd like to join in!

    submitted by /u/Jaden_Jast
    [link] [comments]

    CCPlease let us use entosis to shut off citadel services

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I wanna harass people again on their undocks (which I can't anymore because they're tethered)

    submitted by /u/thenewtronbomb
    [link] [comments]

    Evemarketer

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Any idea when Evemarketer will be back up. been getting server error for the last two days. If not what are some good alternatives?

    submitted by /u/DRahl
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA... sorta] Anyone else just realize there is an actually good log-in reward happening behind the poo-flavored daily rewards?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Yeah, me too... 12 days for 10 prizes, we can do this!

    submitted by /u/BBTB2
    [link] [comments]

    Jackdaw advicd

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    o7,

    I just finished my training for jackdaw. I have good skills for that ship and i need little bit of advice, where to go.

    I like the idea of the ship, but not rly sure where is she shining above others. So my question is.

    What kind of pve content(solo) is jackdaw good for? If possible i would like to see some fits 😊

    What kind of pvp content(solo or small group) is jackdaw good for.

    Thy a lot! Fly safe.

    submitted by /u/Platecek
    [link] [comments]

    [Gallente Presidential Election] Soter For President: Closing Arguments

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Snuff getting thier faction structures rfed right now in rakapas!!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Goons shooting snuffs or alt corp structures in rakapas.

    Edit: snuff linking a Hel killmail they got from init day or ago so far about 150 times in local showing severe butt hurt.

    submitted by /u/Eve-Arahabaki
    [link] [comments]

    2020 | Notoras News | May 8th

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    How many died at B-R5RB?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    B-R5RB. It was and, correct me if I'm wrong, still is lauded as the largest battle in MMO history. Makes me sad that I wasnt there to be part of it, if anything just to be a part of that history.

    I'm writing a story, and I have a similar thousands vs. Thousands space battle in mind, and I need a point of reference for how many crewmembers died in said battle. I wanted to ask here on my way to ask how many crew died in Operation: Return and the two Battles for Chin'toka from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and I remember someone posted a breakdown years ago, based on not just how many ships but how many normal non-capsuleers perished in the fight (bit of lore for those unaware, though you control your ship by yourself, a lot of ships still require a normal crew to assist in day-to-day operations. So when a larger ship goes pop, you may survive as a capsuleer, but several hundred or even thousand will not).

    Can anyone find that for me please? Or just tell me? Would be much appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/GuyTiberiusKirk
    [link] [comments]

    When you can't even use your daily gift

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    trading help needed

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    ok, i will start off by saying that i understand that no good trader will ever divulge his/her secrets to making isk, but all im looking for is a couple of tips.

    for some backstory, i started out with 400mil capital, after my first week or two of playing as a newbie alpha clone (exploring in null sec with the occasional pvp). i hear that trading is a good way to up your income past 100m/hour, so i tried it.

    i tried station trading at jita(which was so boring and even if i succeeded netted me about like 5 million, other than that i mostly lost money due to taxes) i downloaded eve trade space (which didnt calculate in perimeter buy orders which really sucked) created spreadsheets to calculate profit, but in the end it was so much effort just to scrape up a 5-10 million profit after hours. or on bad days losing money coz of broker, sales and order modification taxes.

    i tried arbitrage (from amarr to jita and back), made no money, in fact i think i lost ahout 1-2 mil after a few runs and was so perplexed cos it was not an issue of thr buy orders being filled before i had gotten there, but the sales taxes that screwed me over.

    having spent 3 days staring at graphs, remaining hopeful that i can start to gain traction despite the earlier setbacks which i know that every new trader encounters whrm starting off. however, i really dont understand what i am doing wrong/right, is my starting capital too low? is jita just too competitive to trade in? should i be doing a totally different thing? idk man i just need some tips and wisdom

    submitted by /u/ochinchindeska
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Cerebral Accelerators are not searchable on market or item search but drop from new event.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    To access the market for accelerators you can paste this text in the in-game notepad and play around with market "details" and "groups" tabs:

    <url=showinfo:54812>Basic Capsuleer Day Cerebral Accelerator</url> <url=showinfo:54813>Potent Capsuleer Day Cerebral Accelerator</url> <url=showinfo:54814>Extended Capsuleer Day Cerebral Accelerator</url> 

    If you need a more detailed guide:

    Right click on item in notepad - view market details - refresh the details page by switching to "groups" tab and then back to "details". It will inherit icon and name of the last item you had open on the market (if you viewed something) but actual listings will show for the item viewed.

    Basic Accelerator on market right now

    CCP, get your shit together :c

    submitted by /u/NekoJune
    [link] [comments]

    Fitting Structure in a C1 WH - First time

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I have some questions on recommended lower end structures/fittings. A buddy and I want to try the challenge of putting down a structure and living in a C1. I've found an empty one, no activity/structures.

    Any posts I see mentioning this end up being just recommendations to join WH corps. We want to try this out. Not sure of the chances of a structure being bashed/destroyed immediately. But we're going into this with assuming everything we go into the hole with will be instantly lost. If it makes it longer and we can make back some/all of our cost to get setup that's great, but if not at least we got to try :)

    We've spent a lot of time together exploring/daytripping wh's, however neither of us has any experience fitting structures, and we're not sure what to start with. From searches it seems like astrahaus is the way to start. What all do we need fitted on it? Any recommendations on the setup process itself? I saw some people say not to set anything up over the weekend as it's busier, and wait for a weekday. We'll kept it fueled have a pretty good amount of fuel already.

    We will just be dabbling in a little of everything. C1/C2 sites, huffing, mining, pvp.

    submitted by /u/waff1e3
    [link] [comments]

    friendship friday nice thread (◕‿◕✿)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    it looks like ccp are actually winning the fight against rmt and botting. amazing job our icelandic friends! (◕‿◕✿)

    also this week i found meself a group of nerds to do my favorite thing with, which is nice (◡‿◡✿)

    what are you grateful for? ( ◠‿◠)

    you know the rules, it's friday so it's time for this week's friendship friday nice thread. in this thread, we post without any caps at all and we post what we appreciate about eve and the people who play it. (◕‿◕✿) here are the rules:

    • do not use any capital letters. if someone forgets this rule or does not follow it, don't be that guy/gal. we're all about positivity and acceptance here, no matter the grammar (✿◠‿◠)

    • talk about what you appreciate or what is good with eve, or life, or whatever else you're appreciative of this week (◕‿◕✿)

    • players will agree with you in all lowercase

    • talking about what we appreciate will form a positive relational bond in the eve community

    happy friday friends, hope you all have relaxing weekends (◕‿◕✿)

    submitted by /u/Windsigh
    [link] [comments]

    Today was a good day, we confused BjornBee

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I've just started using this ship and this is all I can think about

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Dreadnaughts: Length or Girth?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    What are Rogue Drone Site Celestial Beacon for?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Whenever i warp to it from my oveview i just see a couple of battleships or they are completely empty. Is there sometime i have to do to trigger more drones to fight?

    submitted by /u/WildTraining002
    [link] [comments]

    what happened to evemarketer.com?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I go to check and see if evemarketer.com is working after today's downtime and I get a 521 error.

    anyone know whats up?

    submitted by /u/ArchonOTDS
    [link] [comments]

    Antipharmakon boosters, do they get rereleased or re obtainable?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Have antipharmakon boosters ever got rereleased before? Do you think they will be rereleased in the future?

    Or the event they are given in, does it ever get reopened?

    submitted by /u/Persian_Sexaholic
    [link] [comments]

    can't log into the test server

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    the launcher won't accept my tranquility account even though I put in the correct details, it just says login error, invalid username/password. pls help

    submitted by /u/imnotarobot504
    [link] [comments]

    2016 Returning Player, list of new concepts/gameplay to pay attention to?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I remember hearing about bitter vets back when I was a young player, and now here I am. I'm returning after 4 years off, the bitter vet with a handful of friends who want me to introduce them to the game. We want to live in null sec in a small pirate corp of our own. I logged in, got all of my accounts in order... and realized I need to know what's different. The learning curve for the old-familiar will take some time, but I really want to make sure I know what types of things to research in terms of what is new.

    I am not looking for detailed write ups here (but you're welcome to) - I'm looking for a list of new "concepts" I need to familiarize myself with. Can you help me list out things I should research/learn? For context, I play nullsec, Jump Freight and PVP (I'll probably set my group of friends up on gate camps and the like like pansy boys).

    If you were to list the top changes that might affect gameplay or strategy for me that have changed since Early 2016, what would you list out? (I do understand the basic premise of Alpha/Omega and the new plex system).

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Undershoes
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player in an odd spot.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I've been in and out of eve the past 4 years, and am currently thinking about finally fully getting into it. I was thinking about getting a fresh start on a new account, but my main has 11m and what I think are pretty useful skills. I have pretty much no assets, maybe 300m including liquid, so I'm for anything here. The problem is, my account feels like it's too old for any corp to accept me as a "newbro" ( even though my knowledge most likely is limited to one ) and wondered what my direction should be from here. I was in a big alliance but I don't think it's really the style I was looking for, it was fun doing fleet comps and taking part in large scale stuff, but it felt like I had no room for myself and I didn't even know any of my corp mates. Was curious on how the state of everything is and what should be the steps I can take?

    submitted by /u/lolteejuan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment