• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Eve Online So i found a channel on YouTube.. And i love the RP content of EVE

    Eve Online So i found a channel on YouTube.. And i love the RP content of EVE


    So i found a channel on YouTube.. And i love the RP content of EVE

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Guy in my corp solos a Blops

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Brisc Rubal for CSM 2020 - First Campaign Video Released

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    7o Trevor TriVenzo

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Trevor TriVenzo

    Was and still will be one of my best friends growing up. He was a big influence in my life and in others' lives. He was the person that got me started in Eve. He actually has had me try this game 3 times before I finally started to enjoy the game. We both loved the game. We lived in Barleguet and Brellystier. We lived with Brave and then joined Bovrl. We enjoyed everything about this game. We went across the map with our "big assets" at the time and we started the war in catch with Bovrl and took sov. Our home BUZ-DB. This is where we stayed and his account is still to this day, in that constellation.

    My friend though he stopped playing. He loved hearing more and more about the game and was probably someday coming back. He had just got a job at Microsoft and pushed life to the fullest. Way more than anyone I know. His love of making the most of his life, unfortunately, led to his passing. While doing the Pacific Crest Trail up to Washington to start his work in Seattle about a month and a half ago.

    While he had trained very hard and was in the best shape and had trained for this. The issue was due to multiple factors, odd weather led him to slip on a patch of snow and ice that shouldn't have been in the area that he was hiking this time of year. While moving forward in his headstrong way through life and to do everything he wanted to do and fulfill his dreams. His way of life was "Work hard and then to just do it". The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long. This very much applied to him. The reason I make this is because he was so influential in my life and many others. Having grown up with him, him getting me into this game which has been a game I really haven't stopped playing. Other reasons being he was unable to have a formal funeral due to the virus. The last was to give some warning, with some states and countries opening up slowly and will open up. Please be careful with hiking or really anything that has some danger in it. Just because you may be young doesn't make you invincible. He was 22, he has left us heartbroken but many of us have some resolve to keep his torch of life moving forward in our lives.
    Stay safe, please. If you have kids or have parents near you. Hug them. 7o

    Trevor, you will never be forgotten.

    submitted by /u/ThinningIce
    [link] [comments]

    #REKKING CREW, Legacy and Provi fight over nothing and nobody cares.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Megas still rock post surgical strike

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    What is required to own a WH?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Based on the different levels of WHs, what is the bare minimum you should have if you're gonna "own" a wormhole? What ships should you have in there. How many real people should live there and really only leave to sell goods? I have my eye on a C2, but I want to know about needs for upper levels too. May I can do it. Thank You. Please break it down for me.

    submitted by /u/Maniac3vo
    [link] [comments]

    After filling up the 150,000 skillpoint bar on the daily trash rewards..... nothing happens. This event is beyond useless.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    You get no skillpoints delivered to redeemed items.

    Proof: https://i.imgur.com/3iSjcp8.png

    And yes I scrolled down.

    submitted by /u/Titanium-Ti
    [link] [comments]

    MCAV - The Truth About Heavy Armor

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    NSH Deploying to Esoteria?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Is the the start of the next war? Rumor has it panfam will follow suit.
    This is getting exciting!

    https://preview.redd.it/ymbj7f9jbdy41.png?width=1119&format=png&auto=webp&s=cbc924824ac2a43dc9bc6dfa17800197ad853335

    submitted by /u/SpaiGains
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    So, I was in wormhole space flying my sunesis. I warp to a relic site, and there's a imicius there. I deploy my drones (t1 warriors, just to scare him really) and wait a few seconds. On the overview, I see what seems to be him warping away, but I get a killmail. I look at the overview, and don't see his wreck. I dscan, no wreck. I look everywhere around me, no wreck. So basically, I wanna know where my wreck went.

    Side note; first kill! Yay!!

    submitted by /u/Jekmander
    [link] [comments]

    What is this green thing?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    TAPI deploying to eso

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    To get content from the scourge of alliance deploying to, and probably taking eso. TAPI have decided to deploy to ESO. We will deal with the scourge of ratters in the area, and obliterate the small gang defense that's there to babysit the miners.
    We will not retreat, we will not surrender.

    submitted by /u/shutupandshave
    [link] [comments]

    The CFC Deploying to Stain -> Esoteria

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Greetings, capsuleers! In case you have been living under a rock, you may have heard that both NullSechnaya Sholupen and Snuffed Out are deploying to Esoteria. As the head of diplomatic inquiries for the CFC, I would like to officially announce our deployment to Esoteria as well. We will be heading to Stain and working together with Ferrata Victrix who have been fighting the good fight against the TAPI nightmare since 2017. Ferrata will be heading RUSTZ -> AUTZ, Unspoken and Snuffed Out will be working EUTZ, and Rote Kapelle with the United Federation of Conifers will be taking it sleazy in USTZ.

    Currently CFC Forces are moving supercapitals from the North to the Southeast and linking up with the supercapital FC known only as the "Terror of Black Rise" for a combined show of force past the Legacy C and B teams before rolling into Stain and beginning hostile operations no later than 4 JUL 20.

    Vily won't be able to diplo himself out of this one.

    Tick tock, Legacy Coalition.

    submitted by /u/cactusjack48
    [link] [comments]

    The truth about large alliances and the birth of TaPi - and vily

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    So, I joined a large alliance and discovered that I don't need a fuckin hug everyday to know I'm having fun in eve. They hide in their private cliques and ignore regular members because being in alliance leadership is a hell of a lot of work and want to hang out with their long time friends, too.

    Some of these large alliances are even using MEAN WORDS like "here's your SRP" and "glad we could save your rorqual".

    At first, I thought it was an isolated incident. Then, I met more people who felt the same way and we really enjoy dunking nerds who bring their nano kitey bullshit into esoteria.

    Eventually, the social ostracism became too much. And my friends and I joined an alliance called TaPi and fuckin love it. Even though you read our horribly written troll posts here on Reddit, I assure you - we are real people too! With feelings.

    I am posting this anonymous because my Non-TaPi friends and I had a good cry session last night, and I just needed to get this off my chest today.

    Idk where vily came from dude was here when I got here.

    submitted by /u/Abyrr-Lemmont
    [link] [comments]

    Krypted Gaming Small gang roam

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I'd like to visit every region in the game, is there an optimal route of travel / areas I should avoid?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I'd like to visit every region in the game, is there an optimal route of travel / areas I should avoid?

    other then opening dotlan and just checking each region off the list is there an optimal order in which I should travel? points of interest in each region I should def check out?

    should I fly a certain fit?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/DirectStreamDVR
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for recommendations on a good all around highsec exploration build.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I don't have a lot of isk, around 20m, but I do have a good assortment of ships. I've been using imicus or Helios, but avoiding combat sites, and I'd like to be able to tackle those too. Character name is Tiana Delorean, shoot me your best fit for the job.

    submitted by /u/doctordaedalus
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite solo pvp ship?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I don't do pvp often, so I don't have any ideas but if I wanted to do solo pvp which ship should I use.

    What are your top 3 solo pvp ships?

    submitted by /u/Persian_Sexaholic
    [link] [comments]

    I'm still having fun v6

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    what is your advice for starting a corp

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    if you need any details just ask

    submitted by /u/matthew35433ma
    [link] [comments]

    If you've had a bad day on Eve, this might help you feel better...

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Wanted to run a Besieged Covert Research Facility (Lowsec combat anomaly). Annoyingly, there is a capsule hovering just outside the station, and I don't want to run the site with another person in local potentially serving as 'eyes' in an already hostile system.

    I decide to shoot it up with my confessor, outside the range of the sentry guns. Even if I'm wrong about the range, then surely I can quickly warp off after destroying the capsule. This plan does not go well.

    In a display of monumental incompetence I've misjudged both the range on the sentry guns (150km - I thought it was 50km), and the hefty 350ps. Not only does my confessor fail to hit the capsule, it is turned to dust before I can warp out. The guy I was trying to shoot justifiably laughs at me in local, and the final cherry on top is the fact that I had forgotten I'd fit a number of expensive faction modules on the ship.

    ~500m lost, and I have just made myself look a complete moron. The funny (and terrible) thing about Eve is also that the killboard makes one's mistakes so public too, so there's nowhere to hide! Now I'm just having a cup of tea to ease the pain.

    submitted by /u/heimdallr83
    [link] [comments]

    Wallymarts: A New Public Contract

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Many of you know reddit user Wallymarts for his never ending string of badposts that ail this subreddit daily. https://zkillboard.com/character/1069878505/

    We have asked him to stop posting. We have threatened to reset alliances for harboring him. Months later, we are still here, and the posting has not stopped. Considering this, as well as his recent alignment with TEST Alliance and allies, I am issuing a public contract on all Wallymarts killmails.

    Im paying double the zkill lossmail value in isk for every kill on Wallymarts over the next 30 days by anyone not in TEST Alliance. Your toon must be at least two weeks old.

    After being kicked from Rote Kapelle, he found refuge in Nullsechnaya Sholupen. Despite recent diplomatic agreements between NC and NSH, Wallymarts continues to secretly fly in TEST alliance fleets and secretly shitposting within TEST Alliance discord.

    As resetting NSH is not currently an option due to contractually-binding diplomatic agreements, we are turning to the r/eve community to help out in our endeavor to purge this sperglord from our sacred game.

    Killing wallymarts in a t3c or pod will get you triple the zkill value isk in payouts. Simpy mail the killmails in-game to Brothuhbob. Isk will be paid out daily after downtime.

    submitted by /u/brothabob
    [link] [comments]

    The Ishkur is in a bad spot.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Right now, it tries to be a Vexor Navy Issue and a Deimos, and fails at both. These are the ship bonuses:

    Gallente Frigate bonuses (per skill level):

    5% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret damage
    10% bonus to Drone hitpoints

    Assault Frigates bonuses (per skill level):
    10% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret optimal range
    7.5% bonus to ship drone tracking speed

    Role Bonus:
    50% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
    • Can fit Assault Damage Controls

    You can see it shares the tracking speed and hitpoint bonuses with the VNI, and half the weapon bonuses of the Deimos. It splits the drone bonus into two separate bonuses though, leaving you with two okay weapon bonuses.

    I think we should merge the drone bonuses together and add a drone damage bonus, then use that free bonus slot to give it an armor repair bonus. This gives Assault Frigs an active armor ship, and make it a little more in line with the Deimos.

    If the drone bonus gets added in, though, the total bonus should be at the lower end, 5% or 7.5% like it's current tracking speed.

    Other little nitpicky things: It's a little slow, and that's exacerbated in a FW Low Sec setting where you're dependent on AB's- Couple with a low CPU, you have to compact every module and run Ion blasters to brawl. Adding a little more CPU would allow for a T2 Web and AB, helping with the low speed or to put into non-compact lows. I don't care for speed creep in hulls, so I would rather see this than a base speed buff, since with MWD it's not that bad.

    Thanks for coming to my Frig talk.

    submitted by /u/sheephound
    [link] [comments]

    Wide shot with reference of “green” UFO (probably not flying, but definitely unidentified object)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment