• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Eve Online TRASH TALK MONDAY, MAY 25 2020

    Eve Online TRASH TALK MONDAY, MAY 25 2020


    TRASH TALK MONDAY, MAY 25 2020

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO THE FOLKS IN THE US, FELLATE YOUR NEAREST ARMED FORCES VETERAN TODAY (SRS THANKS THO)

    NOW THAT THE ESSENTIALS ARE OUT OF THE WAY, Y'ALL KNOW THE DRILL

    CAPS LOCK

    FLAIR UP

    BLAP SHIPS AND POST SHIT

    REMEMBER, WE WROTE THOSE ASSETS OFF MONTHS AGO ANYWAYS

    submitted by /u/PlanetaryGenocide
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for Alliances.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    SpaceMonkeys Alliance - The Final Chapter

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! This post is the final chapter in the three-part Monkey Saga. In Part 1 I talked about how the alliance leadership push "Alliance Days" wherein members are encouraged to donate loot, salvage, and isk to the executives in order to fund alliance infrastructure, despite them not holding any sov or having any structures to fuel..Well, except for one structure, but I'll go on that in a bit.

    In Part 2, I released some logs wherein the alliance executives began making many excuses for their actions and doubled down on the "alliance infrastructure" excuse and talked about fueling their offices. One office of note was in J104654, a C3/LS system. Interestingly enough, it had an Azbel and a few moon-mining structures. In Part 2 I made the claim that SMA execs were using their free materials from their newbie mill to personally enrich themselves by doing their main industry in a neutral corporation. Of course, proof was needed to back this claim up..

    Well without further adieu, I would like to announce the destruction of all structures in J104654 belonging to SMA execs. The great thing about WH destruction is that all of the contents drop, to include in-progress builds and materials. The total tally is still happening since they had A LOT of stuff there, but some things of note:

    Azbel with Capital Shipyard

    Naglfar Hull

    Nidhoggur

    Naglfar

    Rorqual

    So in summary, SMA execs came back, recruited a bunch of newbros, started doing "Alliance Days" twice a week to get free shit, and built shit in their actual farm hole for essentially free while denying their line members SRP for anything above T1 Caracals, if any at all.

    Fuck these nerds.

    submitted by /u/cactusjack48
    [link] [comments]

    Baron of Batphones, part 2

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Goons feed 300B+ defending... an ansiblex?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/ho8bCtbfXREMzwtL2

    Thanks for the fight all. Was fun. Thanks to Imperium for coming out to fight.

    submitted by /u/tohuw
    [link] [comments]

    An update by not so ''scary Null-sec people''

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    A Gank That Showed Me Eve

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hello, I am a newer player and been going for about a month.

    Recent drama in our corp made a lot of our members jump ship as one of our two CEO's threatened to destroy our corp for being kicked out (long story) and we were in the process of merging with Aggrobears (huge thank you to them and their amazing members). I took my only cargo ship and loaded all of my stuff into it and proceeded to start the journy to our new home. In the last system until the new Citadel where we would live I was ganked in a .6 security area, what I had assumed was safe from gankers until today. Total destroyed was my entire eve online worth of valuables and collected items- around 85.6 million. Not a lot but for me it was everything I had and it hurt to see it gone in a flash.

    BUT

    I have been reading this subreddit for a while (what got me into the game) and if there is one thing that I have learned from here is that; you do not go salty in chat.

    So I messaged the guys that ganked me and explained to them that they kind of destroyed my entire stash of stuff in EVE and I was pretty much left with nothing. I told them that I understood what I did wrong and that I now know what not to do and thanked them for the painful lesson. I did ask for my stuff back and the man, the myth the legend Blind men Hinken saw this absolute n00b and took pity on him. AND GAVE ME 90MILLION ISK BECAUSE I WAS NOT SALTY.

    Then this absolute saint of a player goes to his corp chat and links my name in chat and tells them about me and our conversation. THEY THEN PROCEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER 120MILLION COLLECTIVELY.

    I am writing this because I still dont feel like I have said thank you enough times or ever will.

    Anyone reading this hopefully will know how thankful I am to Hells Dawn and its members because holy crap are they the nicest pirates I have ever met. And to Blind men Hinken <3

    Thank you so much for the ISK but thank you even more for being amazing people and for the valuable lesson I will NEVER forget. Never fly cargo untanked or unprotected with everything you own. I am sorry that my loot was worth less than your ship you lost :P

    EVE IS AMAZING.

    Kill mail cuz I know it will be asked for:

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/84464524/

    submitted by /u/Reticent-Bias
    [link] [comments]

    Turns out, Red Kardia was on his knees this Sunday

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Thank you

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I just wanna throw it out there.

    I've been playing for a week, never thought I would touch this game in a million years due to the learning curve and general fear of it, but I tried it out and I gotta say I'm having a blast.

    Big thank you to the community for being so helpful to new players, not once have I been ridiculed or discouraged from asking questions.

    I've joined a Null Sec Corp and experienced nothing but love so far. Looking forward to exploring and some PvP(gonna get clapped but w/e).

    So that's it, just want to say thanks and hope to see you guys murdering me in Null Sec.

    submitted by /u/Sad_Dad_Academy
    [link] [comments]

    Phantomite for CSM 2020 - Break the status quo

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire, The Burner-Team

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Hel | EVE Online | 3D Animation/No Value super kill

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    The Good Guys (CVA, and the entire south) Vs. The Bad Guys(#REKKING CREW and the entire north)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Of course out of 1600+ people I get primaried first. I really was that big of a threat I guess

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    All the bot money gone lel

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    5v5 League - Week 1 Matches VODS

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Huge fight ongoing in provi

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    [Dev Blog] 17 Must-See Locations in EVE Online

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    What is your favourite battleship?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Mine is the praxis, what's yours?

    submitted by /u/Persian_Sexaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Snuggles!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    What is your favourite Battlecruiser?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Mine is the Gnosis because it's versatile and can for command bursts. What's yours?

    submitted by /u/Persian_Sexaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Compressed Ore Linear Optimisation Spreadsheet

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Fellow industrialists and pilots,

    As I'm doing industry in Lowsec and need to get my hauling volumes down, I was recently thinking about the task of finding the most economical combination of compressed ore types that reprocess into a required set of minerals (e.g.: is it more or less economical to buy compressed nullsec or highsec ores in Jita, and which types (+5/10/15% variants) exactly?)

    Because this is essentially a problem of linear optimisation and I couldn't find any other industry tool that calculates it exactly at the moment, I decided to make my own spreadsheet for this and would like to share it with you here.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xottMSnQw3wq5RfN4Thmy-cMA1NYOHGd

    Essentially it is a sheet to allow quick and easy application of LibreOffice's optimisation solver function, which works well for this case.

    Known limits:

    • semi-manual price updates (LibreOffice can't auto-download XML, however has an import function)

    • LibreOffice Solver window loses settings on program close, so these have to be reentered

    I'd appreciate comments. Best regards and o7 physixger

    PS: No Google Sheets because the solver add-ons there are both broken.

    submitted by /u/physixger
    [link] [comments]

    ORIFT forms 15 against 70 Goons batphoned by Tundragon......wins objective (Tundragon NO SHOW once again)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    In search of my old toon

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Capsuleers,

    I'm seeking to be reunited with a former toon, makanesi. I've sent in-game messages to the toon and former corp members, but no result. If you know where this toon is, they can simply reply to my in-game message.

    submitted by /u/f12x
    [link] [comments]

    Empires of Eve Volume II a No Show?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Greetings Reddit. I was wondering if anyone else has information on what is going on with the publication of Empires of Eve Volume II by Andrew Groen? My girlfriend purchased the pre order for Volume I & II in December 2018 as a Christmas present and there is still no word of what is going on today. The website originally had an estimated delivery of 2019 which has since been changed to 2020. I have tried contacting Andrew about changing my delivery address as we have moved since the original order, however he doesn't answer any of my questions and leave me on seen.

    Has anyone else had any luck getting more information? There's no contact information on the website nor an ability to request a refund.

    https://www.empiresofeve.com/

    submitted by /u/ZeroEightEve
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment