• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Eve Online The Eve Workout

    Eve Online The Eve Workout


    The Eve Workout

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I Think I Can Help (updated for November) [x-post]

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Goons 1 week into listening to Horde standing comms

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Garage door at my grandmas house built by Amarr.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Init Shit Posters On Suicide Watch

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    How it actually is for Brave

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Call Asher butter 'cause he got spread

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    EvE Online | This is EvE AUTZ... Dedicated to the players and FC's who participate and make content in the AUTZ..

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Null players getting ready for war.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Saw the RL Amarr gate post and thought I would share my local gate dealer with you guys

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    A guide to fitting your proving ground cruisers

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    [SHITPOST] Imperium chinese propaganda exposed by TEST spies.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    TAPI Invasion Strategy

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Couriers have I been scammed?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I took a job (!), the receiving station was open when I asked my corp m8 to o check,

    It's now in low power and not accepting docking or package transfer.

    submitted by /u/0161dhalla5
    [link] [comments]

    Test really enjoying week one of the war

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    The Brave Little Toaster 10-boxes a LS Init Astra

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    It started as one pilot and an Impairor. But now he's out for BLOOD.

    Elwyn Raholan...is...

    UNSTOPPABLE(tm)

    The summer smash everyone's talking about! Brought to you by Brave Collective.

    Didn't want that Astra anyway

    submitted by /u/JellelHakkim
    [link] [comments]

    sad story

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    When your propaganda is only good for a day

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the story behind the Keepstar kill from HELL?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    After the 35M isk cormorant, PH presents...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    The double Small shield extender + 2 shield purger rig muninn

    https://zkillboard.com/kill/85500443/

    A must have to conquier fountain.

    submitted by /u/Gullenecro
    [link] [comments]

    How do I start hauling?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I am currently wanting to get into hauling but am not sure how to make a decent profit while doing so. I have a wreathe with 3k space (Definitely going to get a bigger ship). In my wallet I have about 20mil isk. To start I have just been doing speculative hauling from Jita to Dodixie and back. This works but isn't very profitable. Would appreciate some help on what to do next!

    submitted by /u/PotatoPlasma
    [link] [comments]

    Any large corps with active Chat?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I am looking for a large corp that has chat where people actually chat.

    Do they still exists?

    submitted by /u/Cicero_Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    CCPls fix your third party authorisation revokation page

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    This page has been broken for a good while now. It's really bad form to not give us some way to revoke authorisation once it's given, as it potentially poses some real issues with intel during what may be the biggest war of all times. Please let us revoke unwanted auths again.

    Edit: apparently it's working for some people? Me and multiple friends with several different operating systems and browsers are getting this error page.

    Edit2: looks like it's account based. I tried logging in on a different account and it worked fine for that. I've sent in a support ticket also.

    submitted by /u/LuciousLisa
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any public groups that kill pirate strongholds?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I've seen videos of these things getting killed but I've never done one myself and I really would like to try one. If anyone knows of public groups I'd love to know how to get into contact with them.

    Also if your group or corp runs them PM me to directly contact me or to get my in-game name.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sully_Snaks
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder, INIT. is watching you.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment