• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Eve Online Now, please

    Eve Online Now, please


    Now, please

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Operation retake Tama is LIVE

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:26 PM PST

    For two LONG years Tama has been in control of the squids. Aideron Robotics couldn't let this happen any longer. So today is the first step towards liberation. We will fight every day of every second to liberate Tama from the oppressors. We will liberate every pilot so they can bath in the sun once more. Some say that taking back Tama is impossible. It's only a matter of time. Tama will return to us... The rightful owners of the Gallente Federation. These "pirates" won't fight us in plexes because they need a fax to live. So this is our time to strike. Time to take back our rightful land and liberate our people.

    submitted by /u/Megaman39
    [link] [comments]

    TAPI's Deployment to the North (2020, colorized)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Brawl for Bushfires - Friday 17 January 1130 EVE Time

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    https://preview.redd.it/qnu5iyvdlna41.png?width=597&format=png&auto=webp&s=b5cf47f47852efcee37bc886dadc7c4da160ddf1

    When: Friday 17th January @ 1130 UTC

    Where: Nalvula

    Brawl for Bushfires is a charity event being held by the AUTZ community in support of the Plex for Good Campaign announced by CCP. The event will take place on Friday 17th after downtime and will be streamed live.

    How to get involved

    Donate

    Donation information has not yet been released, however once it has we will provide a link here.

    Participate

    Brawl for Bushfires discord: https://discord.gg/N7gRBvT

    In game channel: "Brawl for Bushfires"

    To participate in the brawl all you need is a ship and a healthy love for some PVP. The recommended shiptype for this event is the humble battlecruiser, so YES! You can bring your drake. All shiptypes are welcome, however when choosing your ship please keep in mind that this is a charity event for all players new and old.

    The brawl will take place in Nalvula at Planet 1. The easiest way to prepare for the event is to buy your ship/s in Jita and get them over to the high security system Vuorrassi which sits next to Nalvula http://evemaps.dotlan.net/route/Jita:Vuorrassi then on Friday you can jump into Nalvula and head to the planet.

    Make sure you join the in game channel "Brawl for Bushfires" on the night for instructions.

    Support

    Get the message out to your alliance and corporation friends and bring them along for the ride. Retweet, upvote and most importantly donate what you can to the cause.

    submitted by /u/ThatGuyHasVDD
    [link] [comments]

    Ian Chisholm hinting at Clear Skies 4

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:09 AM PST

    CCP to remove all Singularity ESI endpoints

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    PSA: YouTube is striking and banning accounts for re-uploading "My Year in EVE" videos. Don't upload them until CCP fixes its automatic copyright claim settings.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Probably a good idea to delete your re-uploads on YouTube until this is sorted too.

    submitted by /u/_TheJudge
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to invest my isk

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:47 PM PST

    I've got about 30b isk, what should I do to make the most out of it, i.e. Buy a rorqual/carrier pilot.

    submitted by /u/sventhegreat2
    [link] [comments]

    [NER] New Eden Report 2020 - Your Local News Matters

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Capsuleer Personally Attacked by CCP Games Using Your Year In Eve Video, Calls for Boycott

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Dictors kicking my ass

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I keep trying to go into null sec. I dont go gate to gate. I'm really struggling how to avoid dictors at gates.

    I warp in. No dictor field at all. I set up my cloak + mwd and a dictor is launched on me. I am then targeted and killed. The cloak didn't disengage right away, so im guessing they flew at me to put me out of cloak? I'm not exactly sure what went down. I just know I did manage to cloak, but i couldn't warp as I was in the dictor bubble.

    I clicked to try and move a different direction too. Maybe 5 seconds later im uncloaking.

    Is there even any way to avoid this? What should I be using to null sec hauling? I can use up to jump freighters atm.

    submitted by /u/jrossetti
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Tomorrow ?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Is there a talos release or other patch coming tomorrow? Anyone got them dank leakz

    submitted by /u/SanshaLord
    [link] [comments]

    Pando's FC Chat #15 with kill dawrabbit and La loca Fappuccino

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Launcher connection issue

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Been having issues for about a week now trying to connect to the servers specificaly from my desktop. I'm able to connect just fine on the laptop. It's displaying

    The webpage at https://launcher.eveonline.com/6-0-x/6.3.1/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

    Been back and forth with the GMs and they're saying to contact the ISP service to reroute access and I'm on the phone with them now. Dude seems hella inept at his job but whatever. Anybody else having connection issues in the PNW area? I've tried little fixes like flushing the DNS, manually refreshing the ipconfig settings, renaming the appdata folders, none of it is working. Need additional advice.

    submitted by /u/Analomeny
    [link] [comments]

    First Edit PvP Video

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Any sort of logical ship progression for Abyss sites?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    I've just come back to the game and couldn't remember my old info. I jumped in a week or two ago and worked my way to lv 3 sec missions in a myrm. Then I learned about abyss sites and that I quite enjoy running them. I have been looking around at the considered best or cheap optimal fits for each level but they seem really spaced out from each other in tech paths.

    for t1 electricals, I've been running a fit hateless suggested for a punisher on a new alpha alt I made. It works very well, very easy to finish and pick up a couple of extra nodes.

    for t2, which I have not attempted, the consensus ship seems to be a caracal with HAM IIs. Another fit I saw is the Hawk which my alpha can't do, which is fine. I might upgrade that account to omega to check it out.

    for t3, the most recommended ship by far seems to be the gila. This one looks like something eventually my mission running drone account can accomplish, though, nowhere near the funds to do it and not risk everything with one lost gila.

    My main question is, does anyone have a more streamlined approach to going from t1 to t3 in a similar tech path? At the moment, I'll likely continue farming and getting used to the sites with my punisher, and save up for a gila on the other account, or make it omega and try out a hawk.

    submitted by /u/LazyBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment