• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Eve Online Please CCP for 2020, give us back the option to be "classic"...

    Eve Online Please CCP for 2020, give us back the option to be "classic"...


    Please CCP for 2020, give us back the option to be "classic"...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    It dead again..

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    This is why I play

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Just got got by a small gang in my site-running vni. These jitters are still there, even after playing for 11 years off and on.

    submitted by /u/underinformed
    [link] [comments]

    Well Holy Shit FRT...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    How It Feels to Crash a Gate Camp

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:48 AM PST

    The Legend...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:00 PM PST

    CCP considering doubling capital components for Supers and Titans

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Put your tinfoil hats on boys and girls! Heard from a reliable source today that CCP is seriously considering doubling the required amount of capital components to build Super Carriers and Titans in the near future. Too little too late to stop Super/Titan proliferation problem in my opinion. What is everybody else's thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/cmoody474
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev Blog] Monthly Economic Report - December 2019

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Keyser's Road to Solo PvP [FR/EN] • Episode #8 • The Executioner

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    What's the most sadistic thing you've ever done to another player/had done to you in game?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    We know how EVE's reputation has been founded on the ability to absolutely fuck over other players, scamming is not only legal, its encouraged, and basically anything short of coming after players in real life goes. Just for fun, what is the most sadistic scam, trolling, etc. you've ever heard of, did to someone, or had done to you?

    submitted by /u/GuyTiberiusKirk
    [link] [comments]

    Help a Newbro out please

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Thought I'd put this here

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:43 AM PST

    If you guys liked the Clear Skies trilogy then I implore you to go and watch his most recent film: Ticket Zero. Its criminally underrated and has only like 3k views at the moment.

    https://youtu.be/9qdj-xEDj0Q

    submitted by /u/Myusername468
    [link] [comments]

    Do we still play sandbox?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:09 AM PST

    o7,

    I have just watched Clear Skies for the first time thanks to Clear Skies 4 hype (I have played for 8 years, dont know why I didnt watch it sooner). It cemented my feeling for some time now, that current type of gameplay majority of people do has switched from sandbox adventure space game where you set your own goal and work for it, that it used to be in the past, to kind of a competitive rush and minmaxing to get more ISK/hour and killboard stats to prove something without any actual deeper meaning or plan and ruining the enjoyment of sandbox and freedom in nice ships.

    But it may just be an illusion and burnout. So, prove me wrong, does anyone has any interesting sandbox moments and adventures to share from recent time?

    submitted by /u/Farsen
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little poem.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Just a poem I wrote while ratting, not much, but it keeps the boredom off.


    As I sit here, ratting alone.

    I think back to my lovely wife

    She sits at Keepstar, deep in Catch

    And wishes we had a better life.


    Killing these criminals by the ton

    I make less isk, than most others do

    She loves me, but worries for my child

    Like me he'll end up, he'll fly too


    Speedtanking the ships that would cause me harm

    Like my father, and his father before him.

    Each day I return, my little treasures in tow.

    And it hurts her, she knows I killed for them.


    One day, I won't return home

    As most ratters live short lives

    On that day I know he'll follow me

    and jump into the fray, in any ship that flies.

    submitted by /u/Rokat93
    [link] [comments]

    FW Historical Data [Update 2: VNI]

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    *adjusts tinfoil hat*

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Goons are DDOSing CCP so Mar5y and Olmeca's cloaky campers get fucked

    /s pls no hate

    submitted by /u/Schwartzkof_Family
    [link] [comments]

    PI Help & Advice

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    So i currently make Rocket Fuel with 3 characters with 5 planets each. I have 2 extraction characters with all 5 planets each creating P1, then on 1 character i have 3 extraction planets and 2 factory planets creating the P2. I make about 100mil every 3 days however i have to tend to it every 3 days. I was hoping to create something more self sustaining and efficent, prefferably every week.

    I have the following planets available 1 barren, 1 storm, 2 lava, 2 gas and 1 ice.

    So basically I wanted to know do people still use factory planets? is it worth it for just p2? is it more profitable for me to produce higher end PI or is the effort not worth it?

    Also any tips on PI set up?

    https://preview.redd.it/2pi3m2lm4ua41.jpg?width=1512&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1ae454b3a223ae6bdbe9a00df00e302a9553372c

    submitted by /u/bertyegg
    [link] [comments]

    1/14/20 - [22:04:07] ItsmeHcK1 - I figured that would be all of it. :disappointed:

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    FW Historical Data [Update with Chart of LP Value]

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:39 AM PST

    Have combat site been nerfed?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    since this afternoon sites are respawning in lower quantities and really slowly.

    Anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/Tijai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment