• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Eve Online FORSAKEN FORTRESS – COMING 26 MAY

    Eve Online FORSAKEN FORTRESS – COMING 26 MAY


    FORSAKEN FORTRESS – COMING 26 MAY

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Abandoned Structure Wars

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Feeling the mineral shortage phase.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    With the nerf to the amount of cap boosters fax can fit, is it time to bring back the cap charge bonus to the Ninazu and Lif?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    FC Chat #28 - Fu1crum

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    CSM diversity 2019.... I can't wait for more of this in 2020.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Thank you CCP!!!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Hearing LM talk about his newbro days reminded me of mine not quite as long ago as his. Bittervets, what were your newbro days like?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    It's memes you want over serious post, is it? Well fill up, you animals. Don't ever change. And vote for Phantomite 2020.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    WH DONUT Alliance Question

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Been huffing gas in wormhole space for a couple of months and been seeing a lot of structures belonging to an alliance called DONUT.

    For an alliance with such a huge footprint on wormhole space, I don't think I have ever heard of anyone mention them. Who are these people? A long lost alliance from the glory days of eve? Russian Krabs?

    submitted by /u/LuxBigIsland
    [link] [comments]

    Local Amarrian RP Group Dunks Dock Workers in epic David and Goliath throwdown. Amarr Victor! ~PART 2~

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    �� Sacrilege #PvP New RAGE missiles #EvE_Online [Video]

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Salty bullyboys HC keep accusing me of input broadcasting to blow up their orcas.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Serenity ( eve online Chinese server) is going to ban all fraud contract on high sec

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Serenity, operates by netease, will ban all high sec fraud contract because netease think fraud contract is against EULA, and netease will ban players' account if they are issuing fraud contract.

    Linked the screenshot from the netease official website and ingame ISD guy. official netease website announcement

    serenity ISD guy ingame response

    submitted by /u/jimrdg
    [link] [comments]

    RetardSechnaya Sholupen is recruiting

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Just watch video. No need of explanation. If you have brainfarts like this, join us.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qam8LFufCoM

    submitted by /u/WoodiusMiles
    [link] [comments]

    They took our jurbs!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Forsaken Empire Presents: The R-P Glue Factory

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Any lowsec people out there, how dead or alive is your region?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Do you live in lowsec?

    What region, why do you live there and what do you do?

    Is lowsec dead or alive, how does it compare to a year ago, 5 years ago, 10 years ago?

    How would you improve lowsec?

    I'm a lowsec pirate, have lived most of my live in Black Rise, very recently in Amamake and I've felt a decline in the quality of life there.

    If you agree or disagree I would love to hear your view, since we have the CSM elections coming up I want to foster a discussion and focus on my favorite part of eve.

    submitted by /u/capeus
    [link] [comments]

    When was the Marshal given out and how was it given out? Has it been rereleased?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I am curious how long ago the Marshal first was given out and how did people obtain it?

    Has it ever been rereleased?

    submitted by /u/Persian_Sexaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Help with scanning relic site?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I'm currently doing the exploration "tutorial" and I'm on mission 4 of 5. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state my view that this tutorial is the worst of its kind I've ever seen in any game. It doesn't tell you a thing about how to scan, just says "once you're at x site do some hacking and bring back some paper". But regardless, I managed to get the general gist of it and found the data site in mission 3. I then had to go to a relic site, thought "seems simple enough, I'll just do what I did last time". So I did, and through 20 minutes of moving the probes one centimetre in whatever direction the game decides to send me in I managed to get the site to 100%. I then right clicked on the site, and pressed "Warp to within 10 km". It just said "No scan signatures detected". So I tried again, same thing. I moved the probes a bit, it was still at 100%. I zoomed in as far as I could go, to the point where I had to scroll my mouse for 30 seconds just to find the site and moved the probes from there. Still 100%.

    I cannot complete this mission as is, because I've done what I'm supposed to do (at least, I think, it's not exactly clear) and still cannot warp to the site.

    submitted by /u/Kratos_the_emo
    [link] [comments]

    Mining heaven!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [EVE PULSE] Big Structures Update: New 3rd State!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    [Debate] Should Asset Safety be automatically triggered for all players unsubscribed for (X) years before Abandoned structures drop their contents? (June 2)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    In order to avoid screwing over players who may someday return to the game, their things in player owned structures should be moved to safety instead of letting active subscribers steal them. I can see arguments for both sides of this issue. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/hirebrand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment