• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - April 30, 2020

    Eve Online Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - April 30, 2020


    Weekly /r/Eve No Question is Stupid Thread - April 30, 2020

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Thread comments will be sorted by "New" by default so the newest questions are at the top.

    Newbies / Returning players please visit our newbie-help channel on the /r/eve discord: https://discord.gg/uHpxFaA

    Alternatively check out reddit.com/r/evenewbies

    Useful Links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What EVE has done for my life

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    April/29/2020 00:00 EVE Time

    A Cyno Vigil was held to honor Lychton Kondur, in the system GE-8JV in Catch

    I came back to eve March/26/2020, I was not doing well, my 25th birthday came and went 2 weeks prior and for years I felt lost with no desire to keep living. The bonds my friends in EVE gave me and the home my new alliance provided gave me the motivation to work past my struggles and better myself IRL and get past the darkness that plagued my entire adult life.

    That brings me to the Cyno Vigil the event mentioned at the start of this post. That made me think about the reasons I really enjoy eve more than any other game or escape, this last month gave me enough to get past demons that plagued me for 7 years, and remembering in tears the man who got me my first home in this game in 2014, that moment pushed me over my last hurdle that was blocking me and the reason I always fell back in to depression, I am a gay man, I always hid in eve behind the game keep the game about the game, I have always been gay but due to my childhood hid it away. Lychton Kondur made me realize that eve is about the bonds you make and the people who play it.

    https://preview.redd.it/cnd4up0xtwv41.png?width=953&format=png&auto=webp&s=79614f293cd92e22ee097d045c505622df0e06af

    7o you changed my life in the best way possible.

    submitted by /u/marshall_mathars_EVE
    [link] [comments]

    More GMs reimbursing legitimately lost spacecraft - and painfully cringeworthy evemails

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Yesterday, my Dscan happened upon a Nighthawk running a deadspace site. I already had the location probed, so I called one of my friends to bring a Lachesis and warp to my alt.

    Upon taking the gate, he found the Nighthawk, but alas it warped off - towards the high sec gate while typing in local:

    [ 2020.04.29 14:51:03 ] Cryissa > Douche Baag loser

    I followed from outside, and landed at 0 - the nighthawk landed at 100, and took the inexplicable decision to attempt to burn to the gate. My friend landed a few moments later and caught him.

    After a short session of laser bursts, the pilot was liberated of their ship.

    [ 2020.04.29 14:53:51 ] Douche Baag > Cryissa looser

    [ 2020.04.29 14:55:21 ] Douche Baag > Kill: Cryissa (Nighthawk) ,

    [ 2020.04.29 14:55:36 ] Cryissa > Lame arse wankers

    [ 2020.04.29 14:55:45 ] Phantomite > terrible fit

    [ 2020.04.29 14:55:48 ] Phantomite > very very bad fit

    [ 2020.04.29 14:55:56 ] Cryissa > Not for missions

    [ 2020.04.29 14:55:57 ] Douche Baag > Vote Phantomite 4 csm btw

    [ 2020.04.29 14:56:00 ] Cryissa > Twat faces

    [ 2020.04.29 14:56:08 ] Douche Baag > kkk

    [ 2020.04.29 14:56:33 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Enaluri

    Today, I recieved to interesting mails from this pilot.

    Yesterdays Engagement

    From: Cryissa

    Sent: 2020.04.30 10:36

    To: Douche Baag, Phantomite,

    Don't often write but felt I would after repeated attempts to speak to you both in game. I suppose first well done to your tactics. It's obvious you play the game in your own way which is ok. We all pay our subs right and play in this sandbox how we want. You do it your way and I do it mine. The main reason for the mail is two fold. First to say it wasn't a shit fit as one of you said. It was a fit for a mission which is does very well so please don't say shit fit. And secondly you haven't stopped me from playing as I want. That ship has already been replace almost exactly the same "shit fit" and doesn't even dent the over 80bill of isk alone I own.

    Carry on playing the game as you want as I know you will. Maybe we will meet in space in a more "fair" way to test fits and skills rather than the rather lame way you both play but I won't hold my breath!

    C

    Re: Yesterdays Engagement

    From: Cryissa

    Sent: 2020.04.30 10:38

    To: Cryissa, Douche Baag, Phantomite,

    And to add to this look what email I received today.... so I have my ship returned almost fully fit. So indeed you both do loose!

    haha!!

    Good news! Your ship has been salvaged.

    From: CONCORD

    Sent: 2020.04.30 10:31

    To: Cryissa,

    A CONCORD squad specializing in deep-space asset recovery has recently recovered the remains of a ship from a debris field in Akidagi.

    While the hull had suffered catastrophic damage, CONCORD agents were able to bring it back to a serviceable condition through use of experimental quantum space-time re-stabilization technology (a closely guarded CONCORD secret).

    Close examination of the debris revealed that you were the final owner and pilot of the Nighthawk class vessel before its untimely demise. In accordance with CONCORD protocol 357.C regarding salvage of Capsuleer owned assets, the Nighthawk has been returned to your hangar. Some items ejected at the time of the ship's destruction may regrettably be missing - we hope you were able to arrange for your own salvage recovery squad to visit the ship's wreck.

    -Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood CONCORD police squad.

    If this is true, then this is just the second in a few days that has been outed by the fraudulent player themselves and then reported here.

    CCP: You MUST sort out your reimbursement system, this is outrageous. This will now become something I bring up if I am elected to CSM.

    submitted by /u/whispous
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you CCP for your good service

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    The recent DOS that resulted in a DC just as I was trying out a few level 1 abysals for the skill event resulted in exactly what you expect. And it was a reinforcement or a lesson I should have taken to heart long ago, never take an expensive clone where it should not be. I had a set of +5 implants for training in my HS only clone... and I'll be honest I'm mostly a HS carebare anyway so I'm in that clone 99.5% or the time. CCP came through and I do love the flavor text:

    A CONCORD squad specializing in deep-space asset recovery has recently recovered the remains of a ship from a debris field in AD063.

    While the hull had suffered catastrophic damage, CONCORD agents were able to bring it back to a serviceable condition through use of experimental quantum space-time re-stabilization technology (a closely guarded CONCORD secret).

    Close examination of the debris revealed that you were the final owner and pilot of the Vexor class vessel before its untimely demise. In accordance with CONCORD protocol 357.C regarding salvage of Capsuleer owned assets, the Vexor has been returned to your hangar. Some items ejected at the time of the ship's destruction may regrettably be missing - we hope you were able to arrange for your own salvage recovery squad to visit the ship's wreck.

    -Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood CONCORD police squad.

    submitted by /u/iangunn
    [link] [comments]

    Another three hour fleet? Why not.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Frigate Free For All

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    A Band Apart in association with Streamfleet invite all players to our latest FFA on Saturday, May 23rd from 16-20:00 in Ouelletta. We have 4,000 FREE Frigates to hand out, special events, prizes, and much more.

    Read more about the event here.

    https://preview.redd.it/ibpabczhayv41.jpg?width=5120&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6033ae4c41d7224718721d4efb5a67f1509a2408

    submitted by /u/RixxJavix
    [link] [comments]

    Best Defence

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    This came through my mind when I was reading about ship classes

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    CCP is the real homie

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    [SISI] New Triglavian Trinary Datastream Text

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    There are now 3 new Triglavian Trinary Datastream.

    Unlike the previous ones, each of them start and end the same. Only a few lines are different. They start:

    XCZ2 Detached Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow dialectical semiosis flow (indecipherable) follows:

    Xordazh Chislov Zvemokorg noemata «have highest priority for proving by directive of the Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle» (indecipherable) advancing-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «following strategic elements in force relations field operations» (indecipherable)

    //INTERRUPT//

    The Detached Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow (Zorya Triglav) is discussing the "Xordazh Chislov Zvemokorg noema". Noemata is an idea or policy, The Chislov is the name on the Leshaks building the Stellar Accelerators, Convocation of Triglav Outside of the Struggle seem to be a form of deciding body, Xordazh is the World Ark.

    After the Interrupt is:

    XCZ1

    (indecipherable) the course of the flow of Vyraj from the domain of Bujan to the ancient domains shall pass from first liminality, through second liminality, at last to breach third liminality.

    XCZ2

    (indecipherable) as the flow of Vyraj brings communion of the Sobornost to those that may be fit for glorification, the flow shall cleave and cladistic proving shall begin anew in the ancient domains.

    XCZ3

    (indecipherable) as the Sobornost and Kybernauts pass over the waters of communion, the floods of liminality shall cover the faces of Immanent Glory and Immanent Gold alike.

    Vyraj, specifically the "flow of Vyraj" is more or less the Trig's desitiny efforts, collective, or goals. The Domain of Bujan is a bit up for contest, but may be the Abyss, or some other deeper place that they live outside of the unstable Abyss. Liminality is like a transition or stage.

    Sobornost is cooperative bodies, they seem to refer to it as their allies. The Anchient Domains is the K-Space.

    Kybernauts are us (capsuleers). Immanent here means omnipresent or intrinsic.

    They are coming, they are coming in Three stages, and they will unite their allies, including those players who wish to join them.

    Each concludes with:

    The proving of Kitezh and Xordazh shall ground Chislov Zvemokorg noemata, while obstruction and mortification close the ways.

    – Partial translation of Triglavian Trinary Datastream XCZ

    Kizezh seems to be the original ancient ships the current World Ark is based on.

    All of this has been added to my ongoing Precursor Crisis Google Doc

    submitted by /u/Ashterothi
    [link] [comments]

    Another corp leaves TEST looking for less blues and greener pastures it seems.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    A super easy guide on how to get third party tools directly ingame.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Posting this thread everyday corps can offensively & defensively jump alliances in wardecs AND stash ships in bowhead before upcoming structure changes.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Let's remind CCP everyday these are still a thing and they should be deemed exploits or fixed prior to the new patch release.

    To clarify, I mean stash ships in bowheads during a fight.

    submitted by /u/BBTB2
    [link] [comments]

    VILY FOR SMALL GANG CSM!!!!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I think i found the most useless Rig in the game.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    What are these battleships doing in my wormhole Astrahus?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Who lives out of a wormhole and hunts all the bees?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    CCP my ship is invisible (EBR-197038)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    CCPLEASE STOP TROLLING ME

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    These login rewards need to stop, i'm getting angry just by looking at them and seeing the +10 in my redeemables. Imagine if something was so utterly useless you get angry at it's very existence? Yeah.

    submitted by /u/Rohland_Von_Khardem
    [link] [comments]

    When the trans match is just right

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    [SISI] Capsuleer Day XVII SKIN

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    EvE has connection issues again?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Lowsec Solo PVP [Neuting Dual MASB Jaguar]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Corp Tax Bug?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [Video] EVE Online - Dancing with Bees - The Defense of KQK1-2 Astrahus

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment